Wednesday, January 1, 2014

January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

The challenge to myself this year is to post a picture everyday documenting my story in 2014.  We will see how far I get :D

Last January we started a new tradition and decided to keep a "Thankful" Box.  All was going well until we started renovations and everything got put away.  This morning Faith reminded us about this box and we decided to find it and read what was in it.  Not much.  A few entries from us in the beginning of the year and that was it.  I really hope we can be a bit more disciplined this year with the tradition.  It was great to read the few entries that were in there... like:  thankful for Faith getting her drivers' license last January, etc.


My New Years' Resolution for the year is to be more thankful.  To start everyday with a thankful heart and even naming the things I'm thankful for.

I am especially thankful for my two favourite people:



No comments:

Post a Comment