Saturday, February 4, 2012

Favourites # 16

                                                          - Lord Byron
 
THERE is a pleasure in the pathless woods, 
There is a rapture on the lonely shore, 
There is society, where none intrudes, 
By the deep sea, and music in its roar: 
I love not man the less, but Nature more, 
From these our interviews, in which I steal 
From all I may be, or have been before, 
To mingle with the Universe, and feel 
What I can ne'er express, yet cannot all conceal.
 
Brian and I took a walk along the river today.  
The sun was low 
The light on the small things
Absolutely breath-taking!
As Lord Byron says:
"There is a pleasure what I can ne'er express
Yet cannot all conceal."







1 comment:

  1. That last picture especially put shivers up my spine. The ONLY time I see blue skies like that is when we visit Alberta....maybe once per year. Don't see blue skies like that out here in Ontario.

    ReplyDelete