Monday, March 10, 2014

March 10b, 2014

It's been nearly a month since I've been on here.  Firstly, I injured myself quite badly and spent a week on the couch recuperating from a bad muscle pull or tear in my neck/skull.  I am getting better overall, but then it struck me.... all this laying around and besides Christmas, winter and hibernating, I gained weight.  ARG!!  Time to take care of myself.  My friend recommended Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead on Netflix.  I watched it and took matters in hand.  Time to get some of this weight off before it controls my quality of life.  Today I'm on day 13 and have lost 12 pounds!  yay!  This is what my diet has consisted of for the past could of weeks.  Two more days of this and then I'm going to transition myself back to limited foods.



13 days out of 15 of only fruits and vegetables juiced.  

This is the plan I used, Janet...  
http://www.rebootwithjoe.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/rbwj_15dayplan-FULLR_2.pdf

I am looking forward to chewing something again, but at the same time, I'm glad I got this reboot under my belt.  I'll be in great shape by the time Faith's grad rolls around!!

No comments:

Post a Comment