Thursday, August 25, 2011

Picture of the Day 08-25-11 with some thoughts


Since I started taking pictures in a more determined way, I have discovered that really
there is nothing in creation that doesn't speak/shout of the handiwork of God.  
I am never disappointed when I go out to take pictures, but the key is to not have any expectations.
I find if I go outside with my camera and have no expectations, God has an opportunity to really WOW! me.
And He does - He's Good that way.


“Ask the animals, and they will teach you, 
or the birds of the air, and they will tell you; 
or speak to the earth, and it will teach you, 
or let the fish of the sea inform you. 

Which of these does not know that the hand of the Lord has done this?
 In His hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind.”
Job 12:7-10  

No comments:

Post a Comment